Position Title: Cashier
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Responsible for verifying/depositing all monies received on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions
• Verify daily driver deposit balances to daily driver Route Packs.
• Prepare daily Prepaid Log & forward to Accounts Receivable for input.
• Prepare miscellaneous deposits and maintain log.
• Electronically scan and deposit checks received daily.
• Prepare deposits for cash and non-scanable checks to be sent to SunTrust.
• Prepare daily manifest of all deposits.
• Prepare and distribute ‘Return by Reason Code” report daily.
• Backup Route Settlement and Reception Desk as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Adhere to all City Beverages policies.
• Keep an open line of communication with Supervisor.
• High School Diploma with emphasis on Accounting skills. 1-2 years previous cash collection/accounting experience.
• 10-key calculator. Basic computer and printer skills.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Follows safety rules and keeps work area clean and orderly.
• Ability to get along with others.
• Ability to bend, squat and climb occasionally.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs occasionally.
• Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods.
• Ability to get along with others