Title: Warehouse/Case Selector
to: Warehouse Supervisor
Days: Monday - Friday
Work Hours: 5pm – 1:30am
Perform duties such as stacking, order
filling, rotating stock, and loading/unloading package and draught trucks.
Essential Job Functions
- Select, palletize and load case
products onto delivery vehicles using powered equipment.
- Load package, and draught
trucks following rotation and loading procedures correctly and safely.
- Work from information provided
on headset, load sheets, load manifests, and other instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to become certified in
the proper use of; forklift, hand truck, electric pallet jack, power hoist
and other mechanical equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
to/from above shoulder height occasionally.
- Ability to bend, squat and
- Ability to sit, stand and walk
for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 160lbs to waist
- Ability to climb into and out
of forklift repetitively.